Danish DJ,Eventmaker,Sound/light technician looking 4 work '07

DJ Joel FoReal

If you hire me, you will a get an experienced DJ, sound & light technician and event organizer.... Read the text.....

My name is Joel Brejner. I am 24 years old and are living in Roskilde, Denmark
(just outside of Copenhagen).
I am educated as a Sound Engineer. In the everyday I own small a company, Production & Event Consult,
doing sound and light productions, organizing events and concerts and I work as a DJ. I've been runing this
company for 5 years now, making a living of it the last 2 years. I do most the work myself, having only freelance
employed people. I do all marketing, accounting etc. Beside this I work at Denmarks most active and high tech
concert venue called"Gimle". Gimle is a selfowned institution and I am a member of the board. I do all booking of
electronic music,hiphop, rnb, reggae, dancehall and related genres at Gimle. I am a sound engineer and do night
club events at Gimle to. I have a past as in the b2b sales buisness.

I am looking for a job at Ibiza, the entire season of 2007 as a DJ, eventmaker or sound engineer (or a job combined
of theese skills). I'm looking to get a way from my everyday life and have an experience for life.

My skills:

Me as a person:
I am a very openminded person, able to communicate with all people at all levels. I love to party, however I am a very
serious person to. I am very serious in everything I do and believe in my motto "hard work is equal to succes". I am
a happy and very social person, with lots of friends and an ability to gather people around me. I am good at cooperating
with other people, but is a selfstarting solorunner as well. I speak perfect english, okay german and a bit of swedish. I understand
swedish and norwegian. I had spanish in high school for one year, however my spanish skills are not that good.
As an employee I am hard working and loyal, with the ability to inspire others to work and create a team spirit. I really
enjoy to work I am used to 50+ hours working weeks.
I have a drivers license for normal sized cars. Experienced with driving large cars like Iveco.

My DJ career:
I've been DJing since i was 12 years old. The last 4 years I've been very serious about it. I play mostly at mainstream
clubs, where i play house, disco, rnb, hiphop, reggaeton, dancehall and some pop. My personel taste is primarily house, disco,
rnb, hiphop, reggae, dancehall and reggaeton. However I like all kinds of music. Regarding house music, I like tech-, electro-,
funky-, latin-, mainstream- and afro-house. Regarding hiphop I'm primarily into westcoast hiphop with dance appeal. I am a
very tight beatmixer, known in Denmark for my tight and creativ beatmixes. I got basic skratching skills. My past as a hiphop
producer and rapper gives me excellent microphone skills. I've been a host/hypeman for several concerts.
I am interested in work as a resident DJ, where i play exclusively house, exclusively hiphop/rnb or mixed genres/mainstream.
If you are interested in hiring me as a DJ i will send you my demo.

Soundengineer/technician:
I'm a educated sound engineer from Neverland Sound Academy in Odense, Denmark, the class of 2001. Since then I've been
working in recording studios, radios and most major live venues in Denmark. After a few years I dedicated my self to live
productions only, advancing my field in to lightning. I've been doing hundreds of sound jobs in venues as well as mobile jobs.
I've been doing light productions and designs for clubs for 2 years now.
I am able to do minor repairs of audio and lightning equipment.
Eventmaking:
When I was 17 i started to organize concerts. Since then I've been organizing more than 40 events as head organizer, and been
involved in the organizing of over a hundred events. Primarily music related events as concerts, clubbing events and tours, but also
fashion events. At the venue Gimle, I've been doing a lot of booking og live music in the last 18 months. Besides this I have been
organizing parties as a consultant for different companys.
I got lots of contacts to scandinavian DJs and live musicians.
I could go on and on. I hope this has made you interested in hiring me one way or another.
Best regards
Joel Brejner
Vestervaenget 28, 1.tv
4000 Roskilde
Denmark
Email: info@peconsult.dk

lol Good luck!

I myself would love to land a job Djing in ibiza along with the other million of djs out there!

Your best bet if any is to get yourself over there and ask about!

A mate of mine got a good little job dj`ing in the west end last year!

If thats what your after id take a chance and get out there!

Apart from that i cant help you!:)

I think my chances are pretyy good.... I know a lot of DJs are looking for work, however i heard that most of them are not pros..... Ive been doing this for many years plus i got some skills that most DJs dont have...

Im planning to just go there, but i would be nice to get some work before i leave....

Cant wait!

Your 24 years old! Yeah maybe you have been djing from a young age !

So have i!

Im 26 and have played out a few times in clubs!

Ive been djing a good few years!
I wouldnt call myself a pro dj.

What skills have you got that other Djs dont have?

It would be interesting to see!

Your 24 years old! Yeah maybe you have been djing from a young age !

So have i!

Im 26 and have played out a few times in clubs!

Ive been djing a good few years!
I wouldnt call myself a pro dj.

What skills have you got that other Djs dont have?

It would be interesting to see!

:D Well, if you read my post, you would know that I have worked in the entertainment buisness for 7 years now. I am educated as a sound engineer f.ex. I am able to fix both audio and lightning equipment if it breaks.

I've been arrangeing concerts and nightclub events for 7 years, working today at a major concert venue as a booker and member of the board, been runing my own company for 5 years, been living of it for 2 years etc etc.

Read my post mayn :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did read your post!

But being able to do lightling/Sound equipment isnt really classed as a dj skill!

Yes it would be helpfull for someone that hires you,but it isnt a skill as a dj!

You dont see big djs fixing lights and sound gear while playing there sets lol!!

Youd be a great handy man yes!:)

I did read your post!

But being able to do lightling/Sound equipment isnt really classed as a dj skill!

Yes it would be helpfull for someone that hires you,but it isnt a skill as a dj!

You dont see big djs fixing lights and sound gear while playing there sets lol!!

Youd be a great handy man yes!:)

Hehe... Didn't talk about dj skills mayn.... It will be helpfull getting a job at Ibiza.....

Never claimed to be a big dj, just a pro as ive been making a living of it....

Where are you planning to stay at??

Ive been doing this for many years plus i got some skills that most DJs dont have...

I was on about this comment above mate!

Skills most djs dont have?

I was asking what yours were!
Not added extras like Lighting/Sound Equipment but skills as a dj!
Thats what i thought you were saying!

Anyway!

Good Luck!:)

I was on about this comment above mate!

Skills most djs dont have?

I was asking what yours were!
Not added extras like Lighting/Sound Equipment but skills as a dj!
Thats what i thought you were saying!

Anyway!

Good Luck!:)

Aight.... You to... Maybe I see you there.... :)

Back