Dancer travelling to ibiza alone.

Dancergen

Im a dancer /model travelling to ibiza alone on the 23 may .

any idea how i do about getting a dance job/Auditions

and how i go about findind a apartment im new to all this and its a bit over whelming any advice would be great.

Any other people travelling alone intersted in hanging out send me a mess on FB genique lewis

Cheer guys roll on Ibiza 2012 whooooop

Last edited by a moderator:

and how i go about findind a apartment im new to all this and its a bit over whelming any advice would be great.

Any other people travelling alone intersted in hanging out send me a mess on FB genique lewis

Hola))I'm too going in Ibiza in May-on 21th) if you want we may disscus it more detailed;)

Hi Dancergen
Sorry to contact you out of the blue, I can see by your post a few years ago that you're a dancer and that you may have been employed to work in ibiza in the past...
Would you mind answering a couple of questions? I'm a writer (by day I contribute to women's magazines, by night I'm working on my first novel!) and I'm getting in touch pulling together some research for said book.
#How many nights do professional dancers tend to work each week during a season?
#Do you tend to get employed by the gig/franchise (i.e FMIF, Solomun, Glitter Box) or by the club itself?
#Do you do any other type of wok on the side - what is involved in 'promos?'
#Do you get work through an agency before you go, or get work through an agency?
#Is one regular gig a week enough to live on out there?

If you could answer even one of these questions I'd be most grateful. It's all off the record btw
Thanks! x

Back