Daft Punk Alive 2017

Silver1984

Hi all,
so if Daft Punk were to play Ibiza in 2017 as suggested on Alive2017.com, when and where could it be?
Let's speculate :)

Never ever gonna beat the Alive 2007 tour, seen that at Rock ness and it still sits as one of the most mind blowing things i've ever heard and seen. I'd be afraid to see them again cause who knows if it would be amazing, or completely shit and ruin my memory of 2007. On a side note, the 'new' place in PDB would maybe have them on to celebrate their 'opening year' no?

I agree with Taylor there. Might be THE something for the new place...

Someone suggested June 10th as a date somewhere. Could somehow fit.

But a residency in Privilege? How cool could that be? A weekly fiesta of electronic Jazz on the island? What a perspective :D

I agree with Taylor there. Might be THE something for the new place...

Someone suggested June 10th as a date somewhere. Could somehow fit.

The more i think about it the more it makes sense. I personally wouldn't be sorting my Ibiza trip next year round it anyway, i don't think i'll ever visit the 'new' place but what BIGGER way to show the direction of their business model and entrance into PDB than by having Daft Punk on. I think most the 'EDM' DJ's now took inspiration from Daft Punks 'Alive 2007' set up cause they all have a huge stage set up don't they.

Back