Curious about Judgement sundays.

156defected

First time I went to Ibiza, 10+ years ago now. After a couple of heavy nights kaneing it, at meganight and cream, I think it was. We decided to take it easy and just go for a few drinks down in San Antonio.

As you'd expect a few pints of vodka redbull later, we were all well up for going out again. Not knowing any better we ended up at Judgement Sunday, we liked trance how bad could it be. Got in there, half empty, put it down to being quite early in the season.

Many years later, ended up drunk in san antonio on a stag do, so ended up stumbling into Eden. Judegment sunday again, again half empty.

Fast forward to last year, drunk on another stag do and stumble into Eden again, as we hadn't planned on going clubbing. Yep, yet again judgegment sunday. This time, pretty much completely dead and this was some time in August, so I'd assume Ibiza high season for clubbing.

Has it finally been cancelled and how did it go on for so long in the first place? Was it ever busy or has it some how limped on for over 10 years?

Assuming it's been cancelled as sunday nights at Eden now have been taken over by defected. My impressions were it was never really a big club night, most night in Eden and es paradis aren't

As the billboards used to say 'San Antonios busiest night'! Used to get very busy in the early 2000's from what I heard, always gave it a wide birth though as didn't want to miss a Home/We Love at Space

It used to be Sundays, shifted to Fridays a few years ago, and has now been cancelled it seems.
There's another trance night in the back room of Eden (Next?) on a Friday run by Connected, called Trance Family Unite.

Also worth pointing out that Judge Jules now has a residency at Sankeys, so I assume that was another nail in the coffin for Judgement.

As the billboards used to say 'San Antonios busiest night'! Used to get very busy in the early 2000's from what I heard, always gave it a wide birth though as didn't want to miss a Home/We Love at Space
^This, tried googling, how does judgement stay open and all you get is that ad, on this site, billing it as the busiest night in Ibiza.

So the consensus seems to be, nothings ever busy at Eden or Es paradise, so there was never anything better to replace it with.

So the consensus seems to be, nothings ever busy at Eden or Es paradise, so there was never anything better to replace it with.
Nah, JS was busy for a few years, Dusted was busy before I helped run it :lol:, Dave Pearce was busy-ish for a while

Nah, JS was busy for a few years, Dusted was busy before I helped run it :lol:, Dave Pearce was busy-ish for a while

Trance was big once on the island :lol:
Suppose there were more clubbers then too, weren't there? Numbers on the island are up, but I thought general night time clubbing numbers were down?

Trance was big once on the island :lol:
Suppose there were more clubbers then too, weren't there? Numbers on the island are up, but I thought general night time clubbing numbers were down?
Sadly this is true. The island is getting a reputation for more beach clubs and pretentious show offs thanks to stuff like towie. Unfortunately the majority of people aren't coming to Ibiza for the music anymore

Back