Creamfields 2011 reviews?

Was one big mud bath but absolutely loved it! Been going since 2009 and would say this was the best one for me so far. Had a great time and some great sets too.

John 'O' Callaghan played a blinder and a few classics: Ruff Driverz - Dreaming, AVB - In & Out & Binary Finary.

Ferry Corsten was decent before got everyone nicely ready for PVD.

Tiesto wasn't bad played some decent stuff and not all off his own album, the Sonique remix of Feels Good was class.

Paul Oakenfold - Was a let down tbh just nothing really happening in the tent no energy are anything so we went over to SHM which to be fair had an amazing atmosphere going.

PVD - Never seems to let you down. Does anyone know what the tune is he plays? It sounds like a remix of Lange - Follow Me but without any lyrics, can't find it anywhere just a really good euphoric tune.

All in all, great weekend, saw no trouble. Ok it was muddy and freezing at night but after a few beers etc you don't care. Only real downside was saw a lad being given mouth to mouth by security. Didn't want to hang around incase it ended nastily but hope he came through.

Awesome. Only went for Saturday night - saw Magnetic Man for first time and was impressed. Then Chemical Brothers who were their usual brilliance, good stuff from their latest album.

Walked back into Liverpool hotel Sunday morning covered in mud, they knew where we'd been.

it was my 9th creamfields this year, first one being in 2000 and although i had a great time it wasnt a stand out year, The mud was grim and it made everything 10 times harder to do.

Mud aside, i thought the music was very similar to last year, SHM 'one' being played left right and centre, Coldplay being played for the sing along moments, it just didnt grab me this year as being anything new or different.

Saying that, ill still be there next year :)

Back