Cream / We love sundays at space

chezap1

Hi i am new to all this, but will be going out to ibiza in the next 3 weeks, can anyone give me a run down on the cream night at ammesia. Also space on sundays what type of music, and what time the we love sunday events actually open there doors. thanks

Hi i am new to all this, but will be going out to ibiza in the next 3 weeks, can anyone give me a run down on the cream night at ammesia. Also space on sundays what type of music, and what time the we love sunday events actually open there doors. thanks

Space opens at 4 pm I think, but probably wont get busy till late evening.
Id say the predominant music you'll find there is techno of some sorts. but it will depend on the DJs really. expect some minimal at some point and some house in the terrace for the main part.

We Love seems to be on the wane in recent times if you listen to a few people, but I've always had a good time, and Space I think is still a must do if it's your first time.

As for Cream expect what it says on the tin. Good trance in one room and mish mash of house/prog/electro in the other room. This is my favourite club in the island along side space. You'll probably get a few people here suggesting you go to Cocoon, but I'd say Cream is good enough if you prefer this sort of music.

I think 4:30 open time for Space, but Ferd's right that it doesn't get hopping until after 8 these days.

We Love still gets packed and there's still a ton of choice of house, prog, techno, etc. as they've got so many rooms (5 rooms plus chill out music on the terrace upstairs). However, it is different from the days when it was an all-day affair. More of a night party now. But still a must for any calendar.

go for an afternoon session use your pass out to come back during the night. That is what I always did. I really missed the all day party. I would be wrecked on Monday and just lay about the hotel pool:eek:. Those were the days:):):):):)

meetup

What dates u there ime goin Solo from Liverpool friends got no cash etc let me know cheers

Back