Cream VIP tix worth it?

CanadaKid

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to hear from the people that have bought Cream VIP tix before. I've been to Cream several times and know how crazy the dancefloor can get. My question is, are the VIP tix worth it or because anyone can buy them, are they just as busy as the floor? Also, how is the VIP balcony in the Terrace?

Thanks!
Terry

I would not call them VIP tickets. They are just tickets that give you access to a balcony for more money. If you are looking for a little more room then go for it as that's all you get really. I much prefer being in the action on the dance floor under the dry ice cannon.

My motto is ... If you have to pay for VIP. Its not VIP.

I would not call them VIP tickets. They are just tickets that give you access to a balcony for more money. If you are looking for a little more room then go for it as that's all you get really. I much prefer being in the action on the dance floor under the dry ice cannon.

My motto is ... If you have to pay for VIP. Its not VIP.

interestingly, 90% of the clubs would consider their VIPs exactly the opposite. i.e. those that pay most.

the VIP access ticket is really popular. Amnesia's VIP is spectacular and if you don't mind paying the 20€ extra, certainly worth it, especially if you fancy a breather from the main action.

interestingly, 90% of the clubs would consider their VIPs exactly the opposite. i.e. those that pay most.

the VIP access ticket is really popular. Amnesia's VIP is spectacular and if you don't mind paying the 20€ extra, certainly worth it, especially if you fancy a breather from the main action.

Those tickets still come with 2 Bottles of your choice and free mixers? Or is it 1 bottle of your choice and free mixers. I can't remember what it was last time I was there. But yeah, it was nice up on the balcony. Room to kick back and watch the action while still having a fantastic time.

Those tickets still come with 2 Bottles of your choice and free mixers? Or is it 1 bottle of your choice and free mixers. I can't remember what it was last time I was there. But yeah, it was nice up on the balcony. Room to kick back and watch the action while still having a fantastic time.

no no. it's not a VIP table. it's just access to the main VIP area at Amnesia.

if you want a VIP table, you have to reserve separately and its like 600€ or something.

we'll have that service online soon....

no no. it's not a VIP table. it's just access to the main VIP area at Amnesia.

if you want a VIP table, you have to reserve separately and its like 600€ or something.

we'll have that service online soon....

Thanks. Did that back in 2006 and had a great time. Might do it again this time around.

Its worth 20 quid, given the other gubbins you will spend that amount on.

The view over the main dance floor is a sight to behold when it goes off.

Perfect, thanks for the input. It's exactly what I thought, I just wanted to make sure that it's not completely rammed up there now since anyone can buy them, which would defeat the purpose of it. I'm all for being right underneath the ice cannon, but some in my group can't handle the sardine can the entire night. Is the view from the balcony in the Terrace as good as the main room? The night I'm going, I'll be in the Terrace all night :D

Back