cream vip tickets

james

Administrator
Staff member
hi all,

cream vip tickets are now on sale, also for the radio 1 party in amnesia on saturday 2nd august.

these tickets cost 15-25 eur more than the std tickets and allow you entrance to the upstairs vip balcony (you don't get a table!)

no shorts allowed ;)

perfect for a time out from the full-on dance floor below!

hi all,

cream vip tickets are now on sale, also for the radio 1 party in amnesia on saturday 2nd august.

these tickets cost 15-25 eur more than the std tickets and allow you entrance to the upstairs vip balcony (you don't get a table!)

no shorts allowed ;)

perfect for a time out from the full-on dance floor below!

I have noticed on some sites selling Cream Amnesia VIP's tix(clubtic,clubtickets), you pay for your ticket+'x'amount then at the club your charged 500 euro.....

Is this the same idea, wouldn't like to pay for this then hit with a whopper charge at the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have noticed on some sites selling Cream Amnesia VIP's tix(clubtic,clubtickets), you pay for your ticket+'x'amount then at the club your charged 500 euro.....

Is this the same idea, wouldn't like to pay for this then hit with a whopper charge at the door.

It's seperate from the 500 euro ticket. That one includes a table and waitress service.

€15-25 is a bargain to get into the VIP at amnesia. aside from privilege it is unique in the view it offers around the club and it is huge too.

the VIP area in amnesia is like a club in its own right. definitely has to be experienced.

like james say, no shorts allowed and don´t wear flip flops either.

€15-25 is a bargain to get into the VIP at amnesia. aside from privilege it is unique in the view it offers around the club and it is huge too.

the VIP area in amnesia is like a club in its own right. definitely has to be experienced.

like james say, no shorts allowed and don´t wear flip flops either.

That is a bit of a killer, would have worn the 3.4 length numbers but I gather they are also a no-no......jeans welded to your harse all night :oops:

we are thinking about doing the 500 euro ticket for cream closing this year as it may be our last trip to ibiza for a couple of years...does anyone know exactly what you get for the 500? is it like pacha where this is the minimum spend on drinks, so you can order up to 500 euros worth of drinks?

or does the 500 just get you a table?

also, are these 500 tables in the main room, behind the ice cannon and fit dancers?

we are thinking about doing the 500 euro ticket for cream closing this year as it may be our last trip to ibiza for a couple of years...does anyone know exactly what you get for the 500? is it like pacha where this is the minimum spend on drinks, so you can order up to 500 euros worth of drinks?

or does the 500 just get you a table?

also, are these 500 tables in the main room, behind the ice cannon and fit dancers?

From what I have read, its the balcony in the main room and you get a table, waitress service and a complimentary bottle of champagne.

From what I have read, its the balcony in the main room and you get a table, waitress service and a complimentary bottle of champagne.

hmm sounds a bit pricey then, a bottle of vodka would be ok but champagne is gonna last 2 minutes!

any advance on a bottle of champagne?

does anyone know if the no shorts / flip flops etc applies to only cream at amnesia or is there any such policy at manumission don't fancy a mad dash back to the appartment!!! thanks

that's a general rule at amnesia, but only for the upstairs vip! if you're a normal customer (i.e. going down properly on the dancefloors), you'll get in in shorts & flipflops!

ok thanks Nostrum
we have got the €55 with VIP acess so i better tell everyone to forget about their tennis shorts that night :lol::lol::lol:

Back