Cream, Space on Sundays & Namaste

great review james, we will DEFINETELY try Namaste next yr...i totally get ur point about tryin different things on the island...i mean, whats the point of doing the same thing yr in and yr out right??? Thats why u go to Ibiza, to get away from those boring constraints of everyday life. Anyways, cool review...stirred up the pot like u usually do...i luv it...hahhahahahhahaha... ;)

miCheaL

I might give it a go too for next year. And hopefully The Blue Marlin will be finished to be used as a venue. Sander Kleinenberg there would be amazing!

I went to Namaste last week- met the promoters and hung out with them all night (one is the bald 50 yr old lady- VERY cool girl). Had a WONDERFUL time- she said the Frog night is harder trance/tribal- on Mondays, I think. I recommend you try Las Dalias out- it's worth the trip, but don't tell to many people- don't spoil this gem!!!!! It goes until 5am and is a great getaway from the superclubs. the gardens make up possibly the coolest chill area I've ever seen. Thanks for the advice, Jamese- it was one of the best nights my group of 7 spent in IBZ!!! (Doesn't hurt that we'd come straight from a gorgeous Benirras sunset!!)

As for Cream- Tiesto's side was PACKED- I actually enjoyed the house side- more room to dance!!

Where EXACTLY is Las Dalias, I quit efancy trying that place, sounds like something different.

Does Namaste not mean "good luck" or something to buddhists?

I felt exactly the same about Space, Terrace WAS indeed amazing, but inside far too packed and dark.

As for Cream, I saw Seb Fontaine there last year and loved it, that was my last night, and I was on my own (as my boring mates couldn't be bothered to go out).

GOOD REVIEW, thanks for letting us know somewhere different to go.

Las Dalias is about 20 minutes on the bus from Santa Eularia, north towards San Carlos. The actual restaurant is on the road near San Carlos, on your left hand side.

But, if you get a taxi, Las Dalias is well known.

One point, I would definately recommend pre-booking a taxi if you're not driving, or get the staff in the bar to sort it for you when you arrive. The road can be very quiet late at night. You get a number or something which you quote to the driver when he arrives, and pre-booked taxis are just the sames price. As far as the meaning of Namaste, here are a couple of definitions:

Namaste

Definition: Hindi salutation or greeting:

Interpretation: The God/Goddess Spirit within me recognizes and honors the God/Goddess Spirit within you.

Namaste:
I honor the place in you
in which the entire Universe dwells.

I honor the place in you
which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace.

When you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
we are One.

Once again, the translated link for Las Dalias.com is: http://translate.google.com/transla...=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&sa=G

Enjoy it!

Back