Cream Opening Question...s

flying_pig

I'm going with the gf on 15th June for a week and ain't to fussed about which nites to attend so will buy most tickets when i get there depending on what we fancy however I really fancy the Cream opening party on the 21st. Prob a bucnh newb questions but here goes. Whats the deal with a big nite like this?

Firstly if i got a ticket on the island would i get the free drink? - i'm gonna guess no on this.

Secondly, since this is a big event and an opening at that, whats the likelyhood this event will be full/sold-out on the day?

Thirdly, is ur name put straight on the guestlist when u buy tix from this site? I'm guessing that would be the card holders name. And when is the latest i could buy the tix for me to get on the guestlist?

Finally, what are the queues likely to be like to get in when i buy on the island? And for buying from here & being on the questlist?

Sorry for all the questions, i'm an Ibiza clubbing virgin :(, went with my family when i was 10 and thats it.
Thanks

I'm going with the gf on 15th June for a week and ain't to fussed about which nites to attend so will buy most tickets when i get there depending on what we fancy however I really fancy the Cream opening party on the 21st. Prob a bucnh newb questions but here goes. Whats the deal with a big nite like this?

Firstly if i got a ticket on the island would i get the free drink? - i'm gonna guess no on this.

Secondly, since this is a big event and an opening at that, whats the likelyhood this event will be full/sold-out on the day?

Thirdly, is ur name put straight on the guestlist when u buy tix from this site? I'm guessing that would be the card holders name. And when is the latest i could buy the tix for me to get on the guestlist?

Finally, what are the queues likely to be like to get in when i buy on the island? And for buying from here & being on the questlist?

Sorry for all the questions, i'm an Ibiza clubbing virgin :(, went with my family when i was 10 and thats it.
Thanks

Last year you got a free drink if you bought ticket in advance for Cream so I'd assume you probably will this year.

It definitely won't sell out, Amnesia always cram people in so you'll have no danger of not getting in.

If you buy a ticket from this site, you need to take the order confirmation and credit card details it was booked with, plus some photo ID and then just show it at the door.

Amnesia are normally pretty good at getting people in so you won't be queueing long regardless of whether you're ticket or paying on door queue.

Enjoy :D

Thanks

1. most tickets on the island offer a free drink in the entrance fee

2. as barbie says, no events "sell out" as such in ibiza. however, if it gets really busy, then they may restrict entrance later on 4-5am ish

3. what happens is that the details of the person who buys the ticket and how many tickets they purchased are transferred to the list a day or two before the event. The cardholder is the only one who needs ID, if you'd bought 4 tickets then you could take any other 3 people into the club with you. The latest you can buy them is about 48 hours before.

4. this is a difficult one to answer as typically the guestlist queue is shorter and quicker but not 100% of the time. Having said that, buying them online through here is the best way no doubt. My advice would be to arrive early, about 1am and then there is unlikely to be a queue of any sort.

Cheers for the info, i'll figure out which nights we defo want to attend then buy the tickets on here later 2day/2mrw then. Seems like the best bet, that way i'll not be paying it out my spending money.

Back