Cream Closing 17th sep

janeeny

Hey

I'm coming over for the cream closing party. Do you think it will sell out or will i be ok buying my tickets once I'm in resort?

you should be fine buying in resort...but if you already know you wanna go to that night 100%, why wait? it won't be any cheaper on-island.

Stivi, went to buy VIP tickets for cream on Thursday but now they are sold out. Argh . If i buy standard tickets here do you think we would be able to upgrade at the club??

Stivi, went to buy VIP tickets for cream on Thursday but now they are sold out. Argh . If i buy standard tickets here do you think we would be able to upgrade at the club??

You'll probably be okay if you slip the security guard at the VIP a €20 note.

You will get VIP tickets at the ticket booth across from the back of Bora Bora. I wouldn't recommend trying the 20 Euro note thing with the bouncer on the stairs i saw a few people being turned away on Thursday and one bloke arguing he had already paid him then wasn't allowed back up

Or at the ticket sellers farthest down in West end. But VIP-balcony arent available in many places. And usually the sellers have very few on hand.

Back