Cova Santa 2022 - Reviews & Reports

james

Administrator
Staff member
just saw rodriguez jr live - absolutely rocked it. what an incredible venue. open air, really mixed crowd. incredible artists. and amazing shows. today was storytellers presents the soundgarden. quite excited about hernan cattaneo and nick warren on 5th august :)

just saw rodriguez jr live - absolutely rocked it. what an incredible venue. open air, really mixed crowd. incredible artists. and amazing shows. today was storytellers presents the soundgarden. quite excited about hernan cattaneo and nick warren on 5th august :)
I’d love to go on the 5th too but I wanted to ask to anyone that has been recently, what’s the deal with Cova Santa now after the noise restrictions business?
The outside space is definitely the best part at CS and it would be a real shame if the new regulations have somehow change that. There is also the taxi problem which is another issue, how bad is it?

music is off at 23h. then the party continues most nights indoors in the club. taxis are tricky in high season unfortunately and that will be the busiest weekend of the year.

for the party with rodriguez jr, absolutely, i haven't been since. even had it been a bit lower volume, everyone would have been dancing - the dj is right there and the dance floor is small

Thanks James for the info, I’ve booked my tickets, through Spotlight of course 😉, really looking forward to it.

Storytellers last Friday was good but it would’ve been amazing if it wasn’t for the very low sound in the garden.
Very busy from around sunset and onwards but this new noise restrictions are really affecting how enjoyable outdoors parties are.
It’s a shame because for me Cova it’s all about the outside part but never like before I was so glad to go inside and finally hear the music over people’s conversations. So, big up to Valentin Huedo and of course the second b2b from Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo for saving the night. Busy, sweaty but the music was top notch.

Totally agree @G.W.

I think the fact that so many people do like a chat at Cova Santa hampered the volume even more

I'd be curious to know how much of the noise being recorded outside the venue is music and how much crowds talking contribute

Totally agree @G.W.

I think the fact that so many people do like a chat at Cova Santa hampered the volume even more

I'd be curious to know how much of the noise being recorded outside the venue is music and how much crowds talking contribute
Next will be the neighbours complaining the clamour of people chatting is disturbing them 😉
I did manage to find a nice spot just before 11:00pm by one of the bars which had a speaker there but you literally had to stick your head in 🤣

Hello to all,
Just curious how is cova Santa working now… still quite when it comes to speakers volume ? 🤷🏻‍♂️Heading there for the first time this Sunday for Woomoon despite the fact I have never heard one of those Dj playing on 11.09 expect amazing music and performance experience tho.
What are you thinking guys about this line up and who I can’t miss? ( Iore, NU, Cole Knight, Landikhan) Thx for you opinion and time.

Hello to all,
Just curious how is cova Santa working now… still quite when it comes to speakers volume ? 🤷🏻‍♂️Heading there for the first time this Sunday for Woomoon despite the fact I have never heard one of those Dj playing on 11.09 expect amazing music and performance experience tho.
What are you thinking guys about this line up and who I can’t miss? ( Iore, NU, Cole Knight, Landikhan) Thx for you opinion and time.
Was there yesterday evening. It actually sounded louder than Ushuaia when I went on Sunday. Maybe because you're closer to the speakers. We were right at the front of both parties. I would say any quieter and it would ruin the party. It was just on the lower limit for my tastes. You could certainly speak to one another but would have to shout quietly. The sound in the nightclub was much more on point I had to get the ear plugs out.

Was thinking about Cova Santa tomorrow but is the sound still rubbish outside?
Was very decent when I was there Friday two weeks ago on a less crowded event, but don't expect to be blown away. You can hear them struggling with the limiter from time to time.

Last edited:
Back