Costamar question

loubelle79

My 3 friends are staying at Costamar in august, I've decided I'd now like to go to. Has anyone stayed here before? Would I be able to sneak in for a couple of days and stay in their room??? :p advise greatly appreciated peeps.

as it happens im getting picked up in a taxi to take me to the airport and its the costa mar im stayin at:D i let you know whenim back lol

My 3 friends are staying at Costamar in august, I've decided I'd now like to go to. Has anyone stayed here before? Would I be able to sneak in for a couple of days and stay in their room??? :p advise greatly appreciated peeps.

Miserable cow on reception - you got no chance - we came back to a mates room after Pacha one morning and stayed a few hours - left around 1pm - she wasnt happy about them having guests back...... If you get caught - your mates will lose their room.:cry:

thanx for replies, really appreciated.

shame to hear I couldnt sneak in :cry: stayed in the marian about 7 years ago and they were like that, checked every single person who came in door :( meanies!!!

I may just arrange my own accommodation :confused: does anyone know of somewhere mega cheap that I could basically just ditch my stuff in for 5 days then? I dont intend to spend any time in my room, apart from getting ready to head out, so doesnt matter if its a sh*thole lol :lol: somewhere close to costamar, so my girlfriends dont have to walk too far to see me home at night/morning hehe. I know the Bay well but not that opposite side of san antonio.

Maybe worth being upfront with Costamar and explaining the circumstances and see if they are able to do something for you? If you friends don't mind 1 more sharing?

Worth a try?

Maybe worth being upfront with Costamar and explaining the circumstances and see if they are able to do something for you? If you friends don't mind 1 more sharing?

Worth a try?

I agree, be upfront with them. I have stayed there a few times. The rooms at Costamar only sleep 3 max. Great location in Calo des Moro and the rooms on the front have a fantastic view. Have to say that I have never found the service there to be the best.

Yes - lots of them have facilities to drag another bed in for an extra 10 quid a night.

it's all money to them - they dont care how minging the living conditions are.

thanx for replies, really appreciated.

shame to hear I couldnt sneak in :cry: stayed in the marian about 7 years ago and they were like that, checked every single person who came in door :( meanies!!!

I may just arrange my own accommodation :confused: does anyone know of somewhere mega cheap that I could basically just ditch my stuff in for 5 days then? I dont intend to spend any time in my room, apart from getting ready to head out, so doesnt matter if its a sh*thole lol :lol: somewhere close to costamar, so my girlfriends dont have to walk too far to see me home at night/morning hehe. I know the Bay well but not that opposite side of san antonio.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hostal-roca/

i can recommend hostal florencio cheap and clean just 5 min walk or so.
i think you can book it on here

or the gran sol hotel does single rooms just round the corner too, maybe more expensive but still clean and simple accom

have stayed in both these pver the years

Back