cool or uncool???

McRackin

Super Moderator
at the beginning of june, a few days after this graffitti appeared next to the privilege roundabout, igor marijuan (director of ibiza sonica) posted this:

This is uncool. Please keep ibiza clean. Bad promo. :( #beoriginalbutnotdirty

AvF9ieNCEAAuEnY.jpg

there's a similar one next to the pacha roundabout.....

There's plenty of grotty places for this sort of stuff,in this case I think Igor is spot on!

if they clean it up at the end of their season - i don#t see the problem with it

no worse than massive billboards blotting the landscape

if they clean it up at the end of their season - i don#t see the problem with it

no worse than massive billboards blotting the landscape

Agreed. Some of those massive billboards with aged DJs' wrinkly faces, poor saving haircuts and bling headphones etc are much more of an eyesore than any work of a kid/vandal (artist) who did this who could be welcomed or even comissioned to spruce up a few posters, clubs, bars. There is some really good street art around Ibiza Town if you see it as art :)

Agreed. Some of those massive billboards with aged DJs' wrinkly faces, poor saving haircuts and bling headphones etc are much more of an eyesore than any work of a kid/vandal (artist) who did this who could be welcomed or even comissioned to spruce up a few posters, clubs, bars. There is some really good street art around Ibiza Town if you see it as art :)

... we all know the ones ... I kind of agree with this. And those billboards stay up all through the Winter too :spank:

hm. tough one. think it has covered a pretty grotty looking breeze block wall, that seems to have had other rubbish graffiti on it already.

but then i think none of it should be there. surprised its not illegal...

I don't suppose anyone knows if this is just fanboy sh!t or an attempt at free advertising.
Doubt many promoters on the island would endorse this stuff?

Maybe the many KMs of empty wall space in the tunnels of the autopista
would be a more suitable place....

I read an article somewhere that they will only graffiti walls which have been allowed to have graffiti on. Not sure where I read this though?

Uncool is the graffiti outside Space. There is always a yellow crown with lilac writing next to it which was pretty well done but now there is some big black and green rubbish over it which some1 with no talent has done. That kind of graffiti is very uncool

Back