Congratulations to Chewie & Spacemonkey on the next Spotlight Wedding plans....

i think so - :confused:

mambs and lil joey

or at the very least marriages that have happened between people who are members - not necessarily met through this site but were on this site as members...

barbie and tom
sweet sensation and Pauly

sure there are others....:confused:

lol - I cant do that to my son - it will be as bad as posting a photo of him as a baby knacked on a sheepskin rug LOL

Aww thanks all :p

Has definitely been a high in a pretty traumatic week..... I think he gave me the ring as he was so scared the burglars would return and steal it!!!

He had the ring since Xmas :eek: I think the plan was to wait till we went to NYC in a few weeks, but then he did it on the spur of the moment last night instead (seeing as I had flown back all the way from China to deal with the burglary at our house!)

Anyway we are both very happy and excited too....and of course thanks to Spotlight for bringing us together in the first place !!!!!

If I had known that the ring was in the house and Phil was not giving it to me - I would have knocked down walls to find the bugger and proposed to myself!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont know how you kept your patience LOL

Well done my lovely xxxx

If I had known that the ring was in the house and Phil was not giving it to me - I would have knocked down walls to find the bugger and proposed to myself!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont know how you kept your patience LOL

Well done my lovely xxxx

Haha
I have been "mentioning" it on a daily basis!!!
I only knew as it was a family ring from my great aunt, and he got it remodelled so I knew it would happen just not WHEN!!!

Xmas Day, New Years Day and Val Day all came and went ..... I was beginning to think he had pawned it!!!

I go away for a couple of days and ALL THIS happens :confused: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

(and sorry to hear about the burglary!)

well done, this is like when they had the blind date wedding.

for the record, who else has been brought together cos of ye here olde forums??

barbie and tom defo doesn't count in anyway! tom has never been on here in fact....

well done, this is like when they had the blind date wedding.

for the record, who else has been brought together cos of ye here olde forums??

barbie and tom defo doesn't count in anyway! tom has never been on here in fact....

There's been couples without marriages and dalliances, but I don't know of any other marriages (other than Mambs and Joey, already listed above).......

Back