Congratulations Boston Celtics

Jonny68

Well done guys:D

A trip back to Boston was just about all the Celtics needed to claim their 17th NBA Championship in franchise history.
In front of an electric home crowd, Kevin Garnett exploded for 26 points and 14 rebounds as the Celtics dismantled the Lakers in Game 6, 131-92, on Tuesday.
Finals MVP Paul Pierce scored 17 and Rajon Rondo filled up the stat sheet with 21 points, seven rebounds, eight assists and six steals as Boston captured its first title since 1986.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/index_main.html

Last edited by a moderator:
don't come saying that round here. we were all rooting for the lakers who included catalan star pau gasol in their ranks - the first spanish player ever to be involved in a final.

i notice that not a single irishman plays for the celtics though one of the two white blokes on the roster has red hair!

Last edited by a moderator:
don't come saying that round here. we were all rooting for the lakers who included catalan star pau gasol in their ranks - the first spanish player ever to be involved in a final.

i notice that not a single irishman plays for the celtics though one of the two white blokes on the roster has red hair!

:lol:

Comedy event of the NBA finals- Celtics' Paul 'roll another phat one' Pierce injuring his knee so badly he had to be carried off the court, as a dead weight, by three team mates.........then, just as the priest was paged to say the last rites....he storms on and (virtually) singlehandedly wipes the floor with the Lakers! The American channels did mention Lazarus! :lol:

I'm not gonna pretend i know everything about Boston Celtics but i do look out for their results and they fully deserved this, Basketball is the only American sport i actually like.:)

bandwagon.jpg

Back