Congratulations Andy "Allwood" Woodall

kimajy

Just wanted to post up a big congrats to Spotlighter andyallwood, who is out in Ibiza as a DJ doing his first Season.

Andy is playing his 10th venue on the island tonight at Ibiza Live Bar in San Antonio .. and it's only just the beginning of August. Seriously good effort there - a proper success story from a really nice guy :).

"I am off to spin at my TENTH club in Ibiza tonight, the Ibiza Live Bar in San Antonio, alongside Matt Carter, Seven Ibiza, Jay Moore & more :)" [fb]

You really couldn't meet a better bloke than big Andy, can't wait to destroy him in 20 days time! :D

And the selfish bugger hasn't bothered to come on and tell us about his glory, hope he has the energy at the end of season to give us a good old write up and some of his publishable exploits :spank:

Hi everyone,

I have just been informed of this thread, and I´m touched, thank you all so much.,
I´m not gonna lie, it´s been a real struggle sometimes, but I have managed to survive and yes I did my 10th venue last night.

Thanks for all the support and I´ll give you all a proper write up too as soon as I can

:p

Back