Computers -finding @

tripehound

Its alway annoyiong but you get to the pc in reception and you can't find the @ button:

Try this:

Some localized keyboard layouts have @ (SHIFT + 2) and " (SHIFT + ') swapped. So try shift " or Shift ' or

<LI class=step itxtNodeId="7" itxtHarvested="0">Place your cursor on the spot where you would like to type the "@" sign.

<LI class=step itxtNodeId="6" itxtHarvested="0">Press and hold the right "Alt" key or the "AltGr" key depending on the keyboard. This key is located directly to the right of the Spacebar.

<LI class=step itxtNodeId="5" itxtHarvested="0">Press the "2" key or the "Q" key. The "2" key is used on keyboards that have the International Spanish language setup option. The "Q" key is used on keyboards that have the Latin America Spanish language setup option.

If this doesnt work send a carrier pigeon.

Working very hard I see

I'm knocking out the month's wages for my 40 or so hourly paid staff, most of who are on entirely different contracts from each other, having been transferred in and out of various local authorities/private companies, as it happens, so I am pretty busy.

I can multi-task!:p

I'm knocking out the month's wages for my 40 or so hourly paid staff, most of who are on entirely different contracts from each other, having been transferred in and out of various local authorities/private companies, as it happens, so I am pretty busy.

I can multi-task!:p

No worries mate my watch is sh1te proof:lol:

Back