Coming to the island!!

Southern Cross

Hey Yall,, How's it going!!!
I am coming to ibiza late june for 5 nites as am travelling aruond europe Its my 1st time can't wait am all ready getting excited but i am not really sure what to exept have heard a few story's massive benders etc etc.. What are the clubs like i'm tipping tht there nothing like the ones we've got in Melbourne,Australia! some are really good!
Does any body have any good advice????

Hey Yall,, How's it going!!!
I am coming to ibiza late june for 5 nites as am travelling aruond europe Its my 1st time can't wait am all ready getting excited but i am not really sure what to exept have heard a few story's massive benders etc etc.. What are the clubs like i'm tipping tht there nothing like the ones we've got in Melbourne,Australia! some are really good!
Does any body have any good advice????

Hi SC - if you have a look at the top few posts on this page you can see a whole load of advice that's been posted for the benefit of new visitors to the Island. You will find lots of stuff on drinks prices, entrance prices, etc if you visit the Clubbing pages you can find out what bars are good to check out etc.

You've picked a really good time for your first visit to the Island too. Its fresh, its not ridiculously busy and the vibe is fab.... There's other sections on here which people have posted on giving the dates they're on the Island for hook ups etc......

Have fun!!

Back