Coming for a week in July, looking to stay

rawkinrich

Hi all

I am new to this, so..

I am goin to ibiza with the boys in July and hoping to stay for a couple of months when they fly back.

I have a few questions..

1. When do's the season actually finish and people leave the island? Could I stay to october time for example?

2. I will be on my own so would like to meet people/persons to stay with, what is the best way to do this?

3. What kind of money would be best? If I were to meet up and stay with some people, rent wise?

4. I'm 25 and love a good time, I ain't looking for a job (or might do if it gets tight), I am generally looking to chill for a few months.

Any advice is great people, please post.

Rich :)

1. When do's the season actually finish and people leave the island? Could I stay to october time for example?
summer season ends in october,thats when all the clubs shut up,pacha normally stays open

2. I will be on my own so would like to meet people/persons to stay with, what is the best way to do this?
if your san an go to the ship inn to find accomodation or if onthe other sideof the island,the do drop inn

3. What kind of money would be best? If I were to meet up and stay with some people, rent wise?
no more than a 100 euros a week

4. I'm 25 and love a good time, I ain't looking for a job (or might do if it gets tight), I am generally looking to chill for a few months.

?

Rich :)[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.

Can I meet people to share accomodation with at the places you mentioned? Is there an easier way, online for example?

If I were to share with 3 other people for example, what would be the average rent?

thanks
Rich

you can check balearicjobs.com to see if anyone is offering accomodation or try this very website ;)

Back