Coming back to Ibiza - Solo.

Arthur_L

Hi Everyone,

I posted this in the 'meet me in Ibiza' boards but maybe that was the wrong forum (as I haven't even booked dates yet or anything).

I am pretty set on coming back to Ibiza after many years now, its been 7 years since I went when I was 18. It was the best holiday in my life, I have been to many places but the memories are the greatest for Ibiza. Met a lot of new people that we partied with till the morning.

Trouble is, my university/home friends are working, moved in with partners, married, or have other financial commitments. The usual.

So, I am thinking of going there solo in July or August, I am undecided on which venues I want to go to. The parts I most enjoyed back then were meeting new people and going out in groups anyway. Back then I went to Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto at Privilege, Paul Van Dyk at Amnesia, Judge Jules at Eden.

It was a f***ing good time. I would love to see ATB live at Ibiza, and go to more beach parties. I remember being at one of the 18-30 boat parties, now that was bloody good. I am trying to decide whether to stay in San Antonio (Ibiza Rocks) again or Playa d'en Bossa (Bora Bora Beach Club, Ushuaia, Space, and that beautiful beach)

I am pretty curious in how Ibiza may have changed since I went, I only have good memories.

Enough reminiscing, so who else is going and wants to meet up? July/August. I am chill, like Sangria, and spending the daytimes going out in the sun or sleeping.

Back