Come Together & Judgement Closing

eggy157

Im over in Ibiza from the 15th-20th September with a friend (ibiza virgin)!

We have planned on going to Space on Fri 16th and Eden Sun 18th, as both are closing parties would I be best to get tickets off here before travelling or would I be ok getting them in the bars/ticket outlets on the Island.

Thanks

Same question here. We are planning to go closing be and closing judgement sunday. Should we get the tickets online? Is there any possibility that they are going to sold out?

I have since spoken to somebody working out in Ibiza and they have said to just get them out there.

Would still like to hear opinions of more experienced Ibiza goers!!!!

with them being the closings, the earlier you can buy them, the better the chance you have of getting it a ticket. rather than being too late due to a sell out.

so check that link above kids for all your ticket based needs.

with them being the closings, the earlier you can buy them, the better the chance you have of getting it a ticket. rather than being too late due to a sell out.

so check that link above kids for all your ticket based needs.

To be honest had came to the same conclusion!!!! Thanks for replies though. Shall be booking them this week....bring on the good times!

Right, tickets booked for both parties :lol:

I have only ever done space on a Sunday before, what times advisable to get there?

Is there any way of finding out what times dj's are on, ie: Magnetic Man, Pendulum and jaguar skills?

Back