Coley returns with more cut n paste comedy(is that what they call it then?)

coley

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her husband, "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin". "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?
Well...........

• Husband 1 was an Architect; he kept on telling me how great it was going to be.
  • Husband 2 was a Computer Manager; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.
  • Husband 3 was a Services Consultant; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.
  • Husband 4 was a Project Manager; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.
  • Husband 5 was a Structural Engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the art method.
  • Husband 6 was from Finance and Administration; he thought he knew how, but wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.
  • Husband 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.
  • Husband 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.
  • Husband 9 was a Gynaecologist; all he did was look at it.
  • Husband 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was .....God I miss him!
But now that I've married you, "I'm so excited!"
"Great" said the husband, "but, why?"
"You're an Estate Agent. This time I KNOW I'm gonna get f*cked!"

Eh, since she has never had intercourse with any of her previous 'husbands', the marriages haven't been consumated and are therefore null, so tehnically she's not been married at all, which leaves me confused as to why the Estate Agent is surprised at her virginity claim...:rolleyes:

Maybe she blagged it in court and seeing she was so adorable (hence all those proposals) the jury sided with her. (just a theory squire)

I once heard in a film the quote "assumption is the mother of all xxxx ups"

Think that may apply here somewhat on the estate agents part dontcha know dontcha know....;):)roll:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when did adorable qualify as "sexy".:lol::lol::lol:

Your move...:lol::lol::lol:

(this is mental....twas only a joke)....

Back