cocoon or release yourself?? subliminal or meganite

Little_Star

hey guys
jus lookin for some advice on which would be a better nite???:D

cocoon-sven vath &release yourself - sanchez same nite

and subliminal-morillo & meganite - picotto same nite,

wat to do???

Last edited by a moderator:
Cocoon and Subliminal by an absolute street mile. Depends what your into obviously. Sanchez can put on a show but Meganite is just absolute ****e all round in previous years anyway. Picotto in general is just a massive boring tosser.

IMO if only on Ibiza for one week Morillo and Sanchez would be my choices. They were both great nites last year.:D

the thing is, the nights you mentioned are poles apart

really depends on your taste in music

don't necessarily write off meganite, if the main room aint your bag theres always the coco loco

As they say ... depends on your taste in music, people, vibe. They will be very different experiences.

I'd go see Morrillo and Sanchez, hands down.

If you prefer Techno then Cocoon and Meganite , if House then Release and Subliminal , If unsure Id go Cocoon and Subliminal

We had a great night at Subliminal last year. A bite to eat at Pacha before heading next door. It was by far the busiest night we were at during the two weeks. It was absolutely rammed!

But I would have to agree with everybody else it really does depend on your taste in music.

Deff meganite as when i went last yr it was a blast.Adam Beyer ripped everyone a new as*hole.F*ck sanchez!GEEZ Some of you are lite weights ----)BLAHHHHHHHH boring!

Back