Cocoon In The Park Leeds 2011

Uncle_Sevo

Anyone going this year? its sven vath. villalobos, reboot, seth troxler over 11 hours this time. Last year was amazing, glad ricardo is back. Just booked our hotel today. Tickets arnt on sale yet

I would most certainly like to go, not been before. How good is it?

Got any tips for the day? Time to arrive, where to go, accomodation etc?

I would most certainly like to go, not been before. How good is it?

Got any tips for the day? Time to arrive, where to go, accomodation etc?

It is one of the highlights of my year, an absolute amazing day out and cannot wait for this year!

A tip from me would be to arrive at the beginning and stay right to the end to get the full experience.

Let's just pray for sunshine again!

Me & a few buddies are planing on venturing up for this, been a lot of anticipation on the actual line up - I'd say they done good!

We don't know the city/area well ... some suggestions on hotels in the right location would be way appreciated!

Its an amazing day out. Last year we got quite abit of sun (25 degrees) after it was forecast rain. Didnt Rain once apart from the very end when we tried to get a taxi. Only bad thing about it was how hard to get a taxi it was but hopefully citp will sort that out this year. We stayed at the travel lodge in leeds last year, vicors lane or somethin like that, right in the city centre. £6 taxi to citp an right next to mint club for the afterparty. perfect. Booked it again this year £20 a night £10 early check add on so you can get to the event soon as. Apart from Ibiza it was my best day of 2010.

So... Its coming up this weekend!!! Cant wait... its my first time at CINP.

Who's got their tickets?

Great after parties too..

Robert James & Richy Ahmed - Back to Basics
Lee Curtiss, Mic Newman & John Daly - Mono_cult at Faversham
Julien Chaptal, Anthony Collins & Chris Carrier - Twaddle at Warehouse

thats so good to know!

we havnt purchased the tickets for the afterparty at mint, so wanted to know other options.

I cant wait, flying over especially for this. Going to be immense....
:twisted:

Back