Cocoon in the park 2013

Uncle_Sevo

Whos going this year? Been last 3 years and was gonna give it a miss this year as the weather in this country is ridiculous. But now Richie Hawtins on with vath and villalobos im there. Decided to get vip tickets for the first time this year. ;)

Yep im going again, been to them all so far. It really is an excellent day.... as long as we dont have rain like last year, never seen anything like it!!

I had a VIP ticket last year and decided to get one again this year. to be honest i probs wont be spending my time in there but using it for the bar and toilets. It means we dont have to queue for drinks tokens then queue again for drinks. also slightly less piss to walk through in VIP toilets!!

I really fancy going. Already a chocker summer for me though. Got friends and family in Leeds so not gonna completely rule it out. Although already be seeing Hawtin, Vath & Villalobos on several occasions throughout the year.

Amazing festival - I have been the last 3 years and will be going again this year. But if there is any chance of rain I will actually go prepared this time - the rain was horrendous last year.

Back