Cocoon-Amnesia-Advice

KirstyWorm

We're heading off to Ibiza for my husband's 40th birthday on August 11th and planning to go to Cocoon at Amnesia as this hits the spot musically for him.

We are complete Ibiza virgins and are hoping that someone can give us the low-down on what time the club opens and what time people tend to arrive - will it be packed from the off, given it's high season or will it be relatively quiet until a certain time?

Can anyone answer this, plus give me a general idea of what to expect from the night/club/clientele etc?

(Oh, and what do women tend to wear on their feet? Someone told me sandals/flip-flops were the norm, but I'm somewhat dubious.....)

Thank you!

Kirsty

Having not yet been this year i cant comment for sure on the times etc but the law is that they have to turn off the music and get people to start leaving at 6am.2am will probs be crunch time when everyones trying to get in.Last time i was there it was almost impossible to get into the main room but the Terrace was fine

It was my first time in ibiza this year and cocoon was probaly the most packed club night i was at over there but it was brilliant:D

As far as I know Cocoon opens from 11pm now? Someone correct me if im wrong please...

On the 11th I WOULD get there early seen as though Alter Ego are going to be doing a live set. The place will go off big time with them seen as though Sven and others have been whoring Why Not? for the last 12 months. Sven will probably play from 2-2.30 till close. I was at Amnesia on the 30/06/2008 and Sven played till 7 so thats a possibility. Depends if Amnesia want another fine at the end of the season or not.

It's a mixed foreign crowd normally. Lots of German's particularly as they like their technomusic. Majority probably Germans and Brits. You can expect an amazing atmosphere at an amazing club.

We're heading off to Ibiza for my husband's 40th birthday on August 11th and planning to go to Cocoon at Amnesia as this hits the spot musically for him.

We are complete Ibiza virgins and are hoping that someone can give us the low-down on what time the club opens and what time people tend to arrive - will it be packed from the off, given it's high season or will it be relatively quiet until a certain time?

Can anyone answer this, plus give me a general idea of what to expect from the night/club/clientele etc?

(Oh, and what do women tend to wear on their feet? Someone told me sandals/flip-flops were the norm, but I'm somewhat dubious.....)

Thank you!

Kirsty

Wear whatever you would normally wear. Anything goes! :)

Back