Clubs help please

leicester

Hi all,

New here, been reading various posts on this site for past few weeks and based on what i've read I think the following nights are a must (although please correct me if i am wrong!), what about the gaps - your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Mon
DC10 (circo loco)
Tue
PRIVILEGE (elrow)
Wed

Thu
PACHA (**** me im famous)
Fri

Sat

Sun
SPACE (we love)

First time in ibiza...!

Thanks all

R

I wouldn't say any night in particular is a must for everybody. It will vary depending on the person and taste in music. Check out the Party Calender to see what events are on and take a look at the line-ups.

swap Pacha to Wednesday for Wisdom Of The Glove, then Sankeys on Thursday, Music On @ Amnesia on Friday and El Row on Saturday.. :)

It's different for everybody obviously. My week, if I was to hit it hard every night would be:

Monday - Circo Loco @ DC10 plus Cocoon @ Amnesia or Hypercolour @ Sankeys

Tuesday - Coxy @ Space

Wednesday - Paradise @ DC10 (music decent at Pacha, but I hate Pacha)

Thursday - ENTER. @ Space (although dirtybird @ Sankeys and Circus @ Booom! very good options. Thursdays are strong in Ibiza this year!)

Friday - Flying Circus @ Sankeys (Music On @ Amnesia decent option too)

Saturday - Carnival @ Sankeys or Defected @ Booom!

Sunday - We Love @ Space, Viva Warriors @ Sankeys or Vagabundos @ Booom! (Sundays very strong this year too)

3 points I've noted from thinking about that:
a) I need 2 weeks out there next year
b) I could pretty much do 7 nights on the bounce in Sankeys and have an amazing week
c) San Antonio is dead to me. Have no reason to visit these days.

Well seeing as you're asking for advice on the gaps I'm going to advise you on something that needs greater attention, to delete the f me I'm famous thing off the list and choose anything else, and I do mean anything. Even if the only other option is staying in your hotel room with a bad case of food poisoning choose that.

Back