clubbing in switzerland ...

jebac

im going to be in switzerland this summer to visit my sister and catch the EUROS so while I was there I wanted to check out switzerlands nightlife.

so yea are there any clubs that I should DEFINATELY check out while im there? what is the clubbing scene like in general?

im into techno / electro / progressive / minimal / house / anything thats good!

also are there any websites that have up to date party lists of events happening in switzerland? thanks in advance ...

8)

did anyone call me? :lol:

jebac - where will you be staying?

those sites you've got from moha and tamborrini are indeed helpful. best nightlife in switzerland is in zurich, big variety of clubs and always good international dj's playing. and i guess during the EURO there might be some wicked parties!

lausanne + zurich will be my home bases for the summer but if theres something good going on in the other cities its easy for me to drive or take a train there.

i saw that luciano + dubfire will be playing together in lausanne in may. hopefully ill get to peep something similar while im there.

oh and thanks for the links ... much appreciated!

: )

with staying in lausanne AND zurich you have the best places for clubbing. as i said, zurich offers a lot. but also lausanne has some good clubs (loft, d!, mad...)

When in Lausanne, www.loftclub.ch has Luciano and James Holden as residents, last gigs included Guy Gerber and Villalobos.
www.Dclub.ch has some good friday nights with the likes of Guido Schneider, Damian Lazarus and Jamie Jones. Saturdays are devoted to big names; next one is Choo Choo Romero
www.Mad.ch, if you fancy Guetta, Sinclar, Behrouz or Cattaneo
www.la-ruche.ch is the smallest club but quality with past gigs by Mike Shannon

If in Geneva, don't miss www.weetamix.ch; Loco dice was on last week and Luke Salomon is coming up.

Oh I was going to start a thread about this.

I'm going to Austria for Euro 2008 too, any good clubs in Innsbruck??!!

Back