clubbing in liverpool

bazilba

heading to liverpool for a weekend in a few months time and wondered what clubs anyone would recommend.

heading to liverpool for a weekend in a few months time and wondered what clubs anyone would recommend.

Hello, Circus (Yousef's night) is by a country mile the best for 'name' DJ's.

Try and get a birthday or similar that they hold at Nation (old home of cream) - a historic clubbing venue.

Circus is Monthly and usually falls on the last weekend of every month apart from Special partys like Easter Sundays with Villalobos and john Digweed headlining. Theres also Chibuku and Cream, creams on easter weekend the night before Circus, not sure of the lineup though. Then you have the smallers underground nights like MuMu and Freeze etc. Liverpools spot on for clubbing. But Like the other guy said Circus is the best for Big name djs

I'm going to Liverpool on the weekend of 24th April. I don't soppose anyone knows of anything good happening that weekend, or of any website that will have any listings up?

Cheers

I went to Cocoon at Nation last year for Circus. Sven Vath, Loco Dice, Joris Voorn and Yousef. In my top 3 nights out of the year and that includes Ibiza. What a nice tidy club and the drinks weren't too ridiculous either. Think I paid £3 for a bottle of lager. Concert Square was more expensive.

Anyone know of anything decent going on tonight or tomorrow? Had a quick mooch online at the usual places but nothing standing out...

Back