Clubavision

I used to love that programme! I didn't have any friends who wanted to go clubbing back then so I used to get my fix watching this. Eventually I got a job and found a fellow clubber and we attended an event which was recorded thankfully managing to dodge the cameras all night!

F**k me, Tongy has aged about 30 years, Jules looks the same.
I remember I really fancied the presenter on that..

Great black shirt by the way Rob haha

Rob you look so normal! Not a tattoo or a piercing in sight ;) :lol:

Great video although that girls voice was seriously beginning to grate on me by the end :spank:

Rob you look so normal! Not a tattoo or a piercing in sight ;)

I had more facial finery then than I do now Becks!

(and was wearing some hideous lycra superhero outfit underneath - a bad choice of PVC trousers saw me wind up in the St John's ambulance compound wrapped in tin foil - the only way to ward off hypothermia.)

:lol:

(and was wearing some hideous lycra superhero outfit underneath - a bad choice of PVC trousers saw me wind up in the St John's ambulance compound wrapped in tin foil - the only way to ward off hypothermia.)

:eek::oops::oops::oops: :arrow: :lol::lol::lol:

I had more facial finery then than I do now Becks!

:lol:

Maybe I was looking at the wrong guy... he was in a black Topshop-esqe shirt looking like he was out to pull burds :lol:

:lol: Are you saying I don't normally look like I'm out to pull burds?

(it was a black zip up top from tescos if I remember)

Back