club playa d'en bossa

snife2002

Just wondering if any of you have heard of this hotel and know if its any good. Me and my mates have booked in there for our first trip to Ibiza. Also any good recommendations for local lively bars. Cheers

stayed there last year.

it´s exactly opposite to space...no children, good atmosphere, near bora-bora. btw, friendly staff!
enjoy! ;)

Enough to enjoy yourself. The restaurants around Jet are reasonable, there is an Indian restaurant along the beach (forgot the name) which is good as well...

That's where I'm staying this year as well. The location looks great and all the reports I've read have been good as well :)

Met a beautiful woman in Pacha last year who worked in that hotel, went to Space the next day and popped over to see her - nice hotel from what i saw :D

club playa d'en bossa is very good, nice sportanimators! good shows in the evening!! nice food, good rooms! very good location: Space, bora bora, Fantasy bar in the street of little disco kiss...
You shall have a nice holiday!!
I go this year back to ibiza for the 6 year and always in that club playa d'en bossa!
greetz nostie

nostie said:
good shows in the evening

i forgot to mention that these shows really sucked...
...as well as the loud music the played all day when they were rehearsing a show... :evil:

Peddy said:
nostie said:
good shows in the evening

i forgot to mention that these shows really sucked...
...as well as the loud music the played all day when they were rehearsing a show... :evil:

I can imagine they are really cheesy and annoying, I will take earplugs to save my ears!

Theres actually two hotels right next to eachother with nearly the same name......

Hotel club playa d'en bossa

and

Club playa d'en bossa.

They're both much the same though!

Back