Club openings / main acts time schedule

imagine2014

Hello all,

going first time to Ibiza next week, looking forward! I would like to ask when do the clubs open or when do the following acts start playing (so we don't spend three-four hours in the club before the fun starts, we can have dinner or spend time somewhere else) :

- Luciano @ Amnesia
- Departures @ Ushuaia
- Calvin Harris @ Amnesia

I have heard that Amnesia opens at 24:00 so I guess Luciano and Calvin will be playing around 2am and Ushuaia opens it's doors at 17:00 but I guess Axwell&Ingrosso will start around 9pm.

Is there possible to find somewhere the exact time schedule for performing artists?

Kinda silly question but it will help to know when to head to the clubs in the prime time! Thanks!

set times will come out before the parties...
dont know about departure and calvin harris :eek::eek:
but luciano at amnesia will come on 3 or 4

you can see the opening times in our wonderful party calendar.

main acts in the nighttime clubs normally come at about 3am. 2am is a good time to go into the clubs, get warmed up and be proper ready for when the headliner comes on.

headliners at ushuaïa normally start at 9 or 10pm. 7-8pm is a good time to arrive, so you still have some of the daylight fun.

last but not least, the headliner isn't always the best act of the night - even the big shots sometimes have nights on which they're not on form. so why only go for the headliners? If I'd pay 50€ to get into a club I'd make the most out of it! just my opinion though

Thanks for your information!

stivi : You're right, I guess all the performers during the night can be incredible. We're talking about top DJs / producers here.

Back