Club Fashion

GreenRocker

What are men wearing to the clubs this year? Jeans or shorts? Sandals or runners and ankle socks. T-shirts or wife-beaters or t-shirts with cut sleaves? Just trying to figure out what I need to get. Also what brands to people like? G-Star or Hollister, tommy hillfiger, Superdry top shop. Any feelings suggestions throw them on here!Should I buy some clothes over there when I arrive

What are men wearing to the clubs this year? Jeans or shorts? Sandals or runners and ankle socks. T-shirts or wife-beaters or t-shirts with cut sleaves? Just trying to figure out what I need to get. Also what brands to people like? G-Star or Hollister, tommy hillfiger, Superdry top shop. Any feelings suggestions throw them on here!Should I buy some clothes over there when I arrive

Phat Pants! *boom* There, I said it! That's out of the way now. It's a long standing Spotlight response to such a question, do a search for 'phat pants' on here to understand.

Sensible answer is the the cool kids are all skinny-ish jeans and deep V-necked t-shirts. Personally, flip-flops are a must in every Ibiza situation.

Someone younger and hipper will have to help with brands, I tend to lazily stick to All Saints but I'm sure that's probably passe by now

Such a wrong question (IMO) for ibiza, who cares what you look like, as long as you don't look a true A grade gimp it's fine. It's all about the music!

Thanks for the advice :), If I splash out and get them, where am I guaranteed to hear LFMAO?

Oh yes my friend..... goggle them....
Phat_pants_unisex.JPG

theres even a web page on how to make your own with high vis jackets, fabric glue and patience....... :D

It is Ibiza! You don't try to wear what anyone else is wearing. You wear the clothes that you dream about but daren't wear in the UK, be as daring as you want

I am so overwhelmed by the amount of things I want to say in response to this thread that I have brain freeze.

I am so overwhelmed by the amount of things I want to say in response to this thread that I have brain freeze.

Totally unrelated but phil had a proper ice cream brain freeze on Sunday - was just so funny - he dropped his phone and it went into a million pieces to grab his forehead....:lol::lol:

Just looking to know what to pack. Not going to ibiza to pose. Everyone thinks about what they are goin to pack before a holiday. Also wanna try pull a few chicks nd they defo take into account what you wear. To say Ibiza is totally isolated from fashion and is just about music is ridiculous. There are a lot of different energies that fuel the island. And indeed Dance music itself is nearly totally dictated by trends.

It depends how old you are really. Where I'm from Hollister is not good on anyone over 18. As long as I've been going to Ibiza the only make I've ever noticed in abundance as if there was a running theme is Elvis Jesus. The funky bohemian look is always the one that most people go for who are trying to 'look Ibiza' hence why loads of people cut up and customise their T-shirts. Other than that it really doesn't matter what you wear and girls don't go for clothes unless you did decide to wear phat pants then you'd probably stand a chance with very few :lol: hope this is a bit more helpful!

Back