Club DJ available for Bars/Clubs - 2013 Season

Jefros

Hi,

I'm a UK resident DJ who only works Saturdays right now. I plan on catching flights weekly to Ibiza throughout Summer 13 season, landing around 2am each Mon and leaving around Midnight Fri. I'm looking for gigs anywhere on the island Mon - Thurs evenings (and afternoons). Due to flight times, also able to work Fri afternoon / early evening.

I'm 38, been DJing for 23 years, have my entire collection on laptop with controller. I also mix music videos if you have screens in your venue. I've DJ'd at bars and clubs of various styles for big groups and independents, including my 17 year club residency on Saturdays and have also been a Network Presenter on UK Commercial Radio for over 10 years so no problem with microphone use.

I can play most styles, best at commercial Dance/RnB/Oldskool. One of my mixes is available here http://stuff.petebaker.co.uk/Mix611.mp3 (It's a bit old, June 2011)

Looking for residency bookings on a weekly basis throughout the summer, I probably can't help you with last minute bookings, but worth asking!

Gracias
Pete
(djpetebaker@yahoo.com)

Back