Club Chinois club night recommendations?

finleydoyle

Hi there, new to the forum. 👋
I've been to Ibiza a few times before and I really want to try Club Chinois, however I am not sure what club night to go to for this summer. Can anyone tell me what music genres being played for what nights, or what club nights there are best to go to?
Thanks! :)

I've been to Ibiza a few times before and I really want to try Club Chinois, however I am not sure what club night to go to for this summer. Can anyone tell me what music genres being played for what nights, or what club nights there are best to go to?

Hey. Welcome to the forum. You can see the parties on the link below. More likely to be added too. What kind of music do you like?

Having been out the game for many years i was also wondering what the vibe of this place is in general

You get issued a standard pair at the door and have to return them on the way out
Reminds me of when a mate wasn't allowed into the races on a stag do because he had ripped jeans on. Bought a pair from a charity shop and re-donated them the next day. They looked after his original pair too. :cool:

Hey. Welcome to the forum. You can see the parties on the link below. More likely to be added too. What kind of music do you like?

Thank you! Yes I'm into House and Techno, Tech House, Progressive House. I don't mind a bit of Trance either, however I am open to most dance genres, as long as it isn't anything too heavy like Drum and Bass for instance 😅

Reminds me of when a mate wasn't allowed into the races on a stag do because he had ripped jeans on. Bought a pair from a charity shop and re-donated them the next day. They looked after his original pair too. :cool:
Similar story from Nikki Beach last summer. Jack Grealish, Declan Rice and entourage, one of their posse was turned away for wearing crocs. Quick nip to La Sirena and a €5 pair of espradilles gets him in

Similar story from Nikki Beach last summer. Jack Grealish, Declan Rice and entourage, one of their posse was turned away for wearing crocs. Quick nip to La Sirena and a €5 pair of espradilles gets him in

Not to do with dress code, but echoes of how many pairs of swimming shorts I bought from the same shop in P d'B in the days when there was something on at Space in the morning. There was one time where they gave me them for a free as I'd been in so many times that week

You should be jailed for wearing Crocs!
Now, I thought this might come up….

In the comfort of your own home, where no one can see, to take the dog into the garden or pop in the garage- fine.

But out in public, where OTHER PEOPLE can see you, no. Straight to jail, do not pass go, cheeri-flippin-o

Back