Club/bar recommendations for group of 10 females

Mary Thomas

Hello,

Im organizing my sisters Hen weekend. We are looking for a smaller club or bar to go to on saturday 3rd june.

I thought KM5 would be ideal but ive never been before and after reading some reviews im worried it may be too quiet.

We want somewhere with commercial house music that has a dancefloor but not one of the big clubs.

Any suggestions or thoughts on KM5?

Thanks in advance.

@Mary Thomas Hush in the west end?? Won't get going until late, but it'll be a nice blend of house music you know and house music you don't. Despite it being in the West End, it won't be the typical vibe you associate with the west end

It depends on a few things

What you all want from the night?
Do you want food as well?
Just to dance?
What music does everyone like ?
General age range?
Where are you staying (for transport purposes)?

Without checking what's on any particular venue and whether they are fully open

Pacha
Blue Marlin
Pikes
A night in Ibiza Town
Kumharas (early evening cool tunes and sunset)
Dunes in pdb can be a good night sometimes maybe onto HI after
Bora Bora (seems to be few changes this year)
Cova Santa ?

The day before is Children of the 80s at Hard Rock which might suit most ages but is evening party

Thank you for all the replies.

The ages range from 33-40.
Music taste is varied but think in general just commercial house will be a safe bet.
We are staying in a villa just outside san antonio. We have hired a catamaran for the day on saturday so want somewhere to go at about 12/1 to spend the night. We would prefer to go to a smaller venue as it for my sisters hen weekend and want a more sociable night rather than just raving if that makes sense.

We are happy to get cabs to most places on the island. We wont need to eat.

Does everyone agree that KM5 may be too quiet?
I guess im looking for somewhere smallish, sociable but not the normal san an vibe (although ive spent plenty a night up and down the strip and dont mind it with the right company) also not somewhere too pretentious but with nice cocktails?! And not an extortionate entry ticket fee as we have already paid quite a bit for the catamaran hire.

Am I looking for too much? Ha

Not sure what plans Rio has for this year?

Had many a good night at Itaca upstairs and downstairs. Ibiza Rocks Bar can also be decent.

Wouldn't recommend KM5 if you aren't eating there first.

How many of there are you? If a not a huge crowd and you aren't wearing branded T Shirts and carrying inflatable cocks, Pikes would be a good night. Good for an older crowd, poolside and garden for cocktails and great space to dance. Also Paco Fernandez live in the courtyard up until 12.00 and bathtub Karaokoe!

Not sure what plans Rio has for this year?

Had many a good night at Itaca upstairs and downstairs. Ibiza Rocks Bar can also be decent.

Wouldn't recommend KM5 if you aren't eating there first.

How many of there are you? If a not a huge crowd and you aren't wearing branded T Shirts and carrying inflatable cocks, Pikes would be a good night. Good for an older crowd, poolside and garden for cocktails and great space to dance. Also Paco Fernandez live in the courtyard up until 12.00 and bathtub Karaokoe!

Spot on.

I wouldn't discount Pacha either. It's early season and after openings weekend so imo might not be crowded. If you're trying to keep that age group happy with commercial house then Sinclar is yer man. There's the roof terrace to chill together as well. You can get dressed up girly style too, as you probably know.

Spot on.

I wouldn't discount Pacha either. It's early season and after openings weekend so imo might not be crowded. If you're trying to keep that age group happy with commercial house then Sinclar is yer man. There's the roof terrace to chill together as well. You can get dressed up girly style too, as you probably know.

I was going to say Pacha. Just stay in the Funky Room all night.

Also noticed it clearly says 10 of you!!

Thank you for all the replies.

The ages range from 33-40.
Music taste is varied but think in general just commercial house will be a safe bet.
We are staying in a villa just outside san antonio. We have hired a catamaran for the day on saturday so want somewhere to go at about 12/1 to spend the night. We would prefer to go to a smaller venue as it for my sisters hen weekend and want a more sociable night rather than just raving if that makes sense.

We are happy to get cabs to most places on the island. We wont need to eat.

Does everyone agree that KM5 may be too quiet?
I guess im looking for somewhere smallish, sociable but not the normal san an vibe (although ive spent plenty a night up and down the strip and dont mind it with the right company) also not somewhere too pretentious but with nice cocktails?! And not an extortionate entry ticket fee as we have already paid quite a bit for the catamaran hire.

Am I looking for too much? Ha

On a side note regarding the villa, make sure valuables are locked up if you're all out. Plays to play it safe.

On topic, I say hush is a good place to visit along with the other suggestions. Plenty of variety although any plans you make now will probably be out the window when you are actually there! :)

Thanks for the advice and suggestions.

Pikes looks great, but im worried we may be over dresses. Girls wearing dresses and mostly heels?

Does blue marlin open late? Does anyone have a specific ibiza town bar/club suggestions?

Thanks for the advice and suggestions.

Pikes looks great, but im worried we may be over dresses. Girls wearing dresses and mostly heels?

Does blue marlin open late? Does anyone have a specific ibiza town bar/club suggestions?

I've thought of another - Es Vive, but you would need to check if anything on.

Also, sometimes the back room at Savannah is open.

It might be worth playing it by ear as some parties are not promoted til last thing.

Is Pacha a no go?

Pacha ticket price is quite expensive for some of the group so its a no. We might just wait and see when we get there.

On a side note does anyone know where could ask/find someone with a mini bus out there who would be willing to drive us around for the weekend?

Back