Club Bahamas PDB

blondie0112

Hi spotlighters,

Hoping someone can give me some info - Has anybody stayed at the Club Bahamas in PDB? I've booked direct with the hotel from 10-17th Sept, first time in Ibiza, so not sure what to expect with this hotel.. generally trip adviser reviews & spotlight reviews seem positive, but i'm worried it might be full of swarms of kids..not that I mind kids, but I wouldn't want to stay somewhere that was overun with them..looking for a relaxing week, with some club nights thrown in!

Also is the hotel walking distance to Space & Ibiza Town?

Is the beach in PDB nicer than those in San An Bay? We really couldn't decide whether to stay in san an or pdb, but the various posts on spotlight led me to the decision of pdb!

Any info would be very helpful :)

Cant comment on the hotel but as for the beach and which place is better to stay in, personally i will say pdb and im guessing the majoroty of Spotlighters will agree with me.

In short, its the 'nicer' side of the Island :D

Hope you have a wicked time :D

Hi spotlighters,

Hoping someone can give me some info - Has anybody stayed at the Club Bahamas in PDB? I've booked direct with the hotel from 10-17th Sept, first time in Ibiza, so not sure what to expect with this hotel.. generally trip adviser reviews & spotlight reviews seem positive, but i'm worried it might be full of swarms of kids..not that I mind kids, but I wouldn't want to stay somewhere that was overun with them..looking for a relaxing week, with some club nights thrown in!

Also is the hotel walking distance to Space & Ibiza Town?

Is the beach in PDB nicer than those in San An Bay? We really couldn't decide whether to stay in san an or pdb, but the various posts on spotlight led me to the decision of pdb!

Any info would be very helpful :)

My wife and I are there from 12th to 16th staying HB.

Cant see there being a lot of kids there at that time. It will be relaxing for you

Its a nice hotel in a good location on the nicer part of the beach.

There are some okay restaurants in the vicinity but would advise going to Ibiza town for more ambience. Its no more than 15E in a taxi or peanuts on the number 14 bus.

Bora Bora is a 10 min walk along the beach and will add to the enjoyment of your hols. Space is a gnats chuff away.

You can upgrade to AI at the hotel for about 20e per day on arrival if you wish.

PM me if you need any other info, maybe we can meet for a drink.

cheers P

I have stayed in the hotel it is nice. I find that there are not many kids around in September because they are back to school. You will have more of the senior set there I would bet. The hotel is good for post clubbing sleep in.

Back