clothes shops..

steveOooo

Im gonna be in ibiza from 1st july - just wondered if there were english / us style malls over there (probably in ibiza town) or shops like usc / topman? whats peoples fav mens clothing shops? Just that i know buying clothes in spain means there likely to be more lightweight and airy than the uk.

certainly not any malls. the la sirena type shops have a massive variety including clothing, but don't hold your breath.

you're unlikely to find chains that you'll recognise over there but there is a massive variety of shops from small market stalls through to boutique type places.

you can get most styles of clothes as well, don't worry about them not being suitable for the UK.

for proper shopping go to ibiza town and get lost in the area going towards the port and below dalt vila, there are loads of indies that have really good stuff.

in 'proper' shopping do you mean uber expensive designer stuff?. Generally thou, are clothes like that you would find in somewhere like usc cheaper than the uk?

there is a shop in San An (sorry not sure of the name of the street) they stock Carhartt, Stussy, Fake and the likes..

Also there are a few in Ibiza Town selling similar brands, slightly more expensive than the UK though.

All Saints, Zara (is it open in IBiza now) and Mango are the only chains I can think of.

Noon/Luna (forgot the name) is another great shop selling G-Star

there is a shop in San An (sorry not sure of the name of the street) they stock Carhartt, Stussy, Fake and the likes..

Also there are a few in Ibiza Town selling similar brands, slightly more expensive than the UK though.

All Saints, Zara (is it open in IBiza now) and Mango are the only chains I can think of.

Noon/Luna (forgot the name) is another great shop selling G-Star

it is located opposite WIPS on the road that leas towards the shouting man

Back