Closing parties

DANRAVER

hey everyone, i just wanted to know just how busy the closing partys get in ibiza.
i have been to ibiza the 2010 july, and August radio one 2011 which was busy.
i am also going to ibiza for 10 days over the radio one period this year.
i want to take my girlfriend to the space and DC10 closing parties this year but want to know just how busy it gets compared to say the radio one weekend inside the clubs?
if anyone has attended both, please advise on your opinions.
Many thanks in advance,
Dan.

the island itself is much quieter than in august, you'll find enough space on all the beaches etc. the clubs are just as packed (if not worse) than in august. you just have to bare with that, but the closings are beyond amazing and not to be missed.

ah, okay, thank you for the information. i will bear that in mind. just a matter of saving for us to go as ill be paying for her as a surprise!

if carl cox decides to play another morning set at space closing as he did last year then miss this at your peril!!!! :D

we went to space closing but left early, was always the plan plan to avoid the crush when the flight arena shut. we were all still 'up' at the apartment and were seriously considering going back to witness the terrace with coxy closing it. we didn't but having seen the videos i wish i did!

^^ you really should have gone back. My bones were aching so badly by the end my logical mind was begging for it to stop and my heart and soul was praying for it to go on and on. It was fantastic 'in' the Sunset Terrace too - bit of a time warp moment atmosphere-wise ;) :p

Back