Clockstock

IbizafanM36

I see clockwork orange is heavily "promoting" clockstock on the socials , roping in anyone to repost.
Fingers crossed this years event won't have the same issues of getting there / back or the bar troubles of last year.

I hear the brand might be going up for sale?

Hope the weather holds out.
They have been plugging their ibiza events a lot too.
Anyone else hear talk about the brand being possibly for sale?

I will be there again, last year was a good laugh, I never had any issues at all at the bar or leaving but I heard it was chaos at times. They have a few new DJ’s added to the line up which is a bonus

I’ve been hearing that rumour for the past 2 years so I would say no it isn’t up for sale …..at the moment.

Last edited:
I will be there again, last year was a good laugh, I never had any issues at all at the bar or leaving but I heard it was chaos at times. They have a few new DJ’s added to the line up which is a bonus

I’ve been hearing that rumour for the past 2 years so I would say no it isn’t up for sale …..at the moment.
Seems to be a good selection of dj’s this year. Lots of choice Of stages/arenas.

Any idea what’s it like for places to chill and rest. I’ve messed my back up so hoping for some seating areas to relax if it doesn’t hold up well on the day.

Seems to be a good selection of dj’s this year. Lots of choice Of stages/arenas.

Any idea what’s it like for places to chill and rest. I’ve messed my back up so hoping for some seating areas to relax if it doesn’t hold up well on the day.

There were lots of tables and chairs dotted around last year, especially outside the bar areas - I need to sit down and chill as well and I never found it an issue.

If you have a VIP / Gold ticket there are specific areas as well.

This is one festival where they actually think about the raving experience rather than their pockets

Back