Clever people in Manchester

I remember this card coz I too won a large substanial amount and thought before I go too cock-a-hoop i'd better read it again and luckily I did as I won zero!

To be fair a lot of people who do scratchcards are not always the brightest people and this was not the easiest game they could've had for them. I do a few cards now and then and I must admit I definetly ain't the brightest! ;)

old news pal.........and I think this would have happened anywhere, I don't think the problem of fcuk witted eejuts is exclusive to Manchester!!!

old news pal.........and I think this would have happened anywhere, I don't think the problem of fcuk witted eejuts is exclusive to Manchester!!!

The article clearly shows it is :p I don't see local papers online from other places with similar stories :lol:

The article clearly shows it is :p I don't see local papers online from other places with similar stories :lol:

big fcking wow.............numb nut pikeys reside on the meanstreets of Manchester!!!

it's hardly "Freddie Starr ate my hamster" is it? :evil:

"I phoned Camelot and they fobbed me off with some story that -6 is higher - not lower - than -8 but I'm not having it.

"I think Camelot are giving people the wrong impression - the card doesn't say to look for a colder or warmer temperature, it says to look for a higher or lower number. Six is a lower number than 8. Imagine how many people have been misled."

:lol::lol:

heres a newsflash!!!

inbreeding, kidnap & peadophilia rife in west yorkshire!!!

Northampton....... official ****ehole..........we have pictures!!!

bloke in Liverpool gets job.............(this is only a rumour though)

heres a newsflash!!!

inbreeding, kidnap & peadophilia rife in west yorkshire!!!

Northampton....... official ****ehole..........we have pictures!!!

bloke in Liverpool gets job.............(this is only a rumour though)

Haha you're quite touchy aren't you ;)

Put a bandage around that raw nerve :lol:

i live in manchester, and i'm a born and bred scouser

i have never seen as many filthy, stinking tramps in my life than in Manchester. Seriously backward place la

Back