classic threads

he all im just come onto the line check my email coz at 2 week ago i give this bird my email adress coz i cant remember my number whilst im out in the town on the nite club.. so i thought i come on read the boarder like i see the post classic threads my posts are on there i am giving out my favourite advice i seen that and on the other 1 im giving out my best week of my life jeez im really happy by that week i sleep that week every day like i hope u all actually took my advise seriushly and scored by it... and for the week i must tell u thats what u call a week i meeted so many creatures in 1 week.......

Wayne...I didn't take your advice, and I didn't pull. Next time I will take it more seriously, I seemed to do well in the town shouting hello gorgeous the other night...and classic threads, anything by Nicki406!

oops...just posted on the wrong thread...where are the Nicki Sunday threads...that was a fab day? :D ...poor Nicki :D (you had to be there ;) )

saucer said:
oops...just posted on the wrong thread...where are the Nicki Sunday threads...that was a fab day? :D ...poor Nicki :D (you had to be there ;) )

Bless Nicki, she even made me a special Nuff Love Babs Blazin Squad banner :eek: :lol:

Back