Circo Loco, DC10 - Monday 1st August

Wavy D

Hi

Bought my tickets for this event through ibiza-spotlight.

I stopped by a ticket seller in San Antonio today just to ask what´s the best way to get there and back, and they said there may be problems. They should have been given tickets to sell, but haven´t been able to get hold of any tickets, nor anyone to confirm what is going on. I stopped by another seller, who said they same thing.

They were essentially suggesting that the event may not be going ahead. One said that last week had been an anniversary event, and that it was packed, or too packed maybe.

So does anyone else have any info, or advice. It´s going to be expensive to taxi from San An just to find out the placed has ben shut down again , so other than that does anyone know about getting a refund from ibiza-spotlight for the tickets.

Thanks

Dave

It's OPEN!

TODAY IN IBIZA - COME & JOIN THE PARTY * CIRCOLOCO * THE NEXT LEVEL *

TERRACE
16:30 - 18:00 RENE'
18:00 - 19:30 WILLIE GRAFF
19:30 - 21:00 ANDREW GRANT
21:00 - 22:30 TIMO MAAS
22:30 - 00:00 TANIA VULCANO
00:00 - 02:30 DAVIDE SQUILLACE VS MATTHIAS TANZMANN

MAIN ROOM
16:30 - 18:00 SOSSA
18:00 - 19:30 MASS PROD
19:30 - 21:00 TALE OF US
21:00 - 22:30 BORIS WERNER
22:30 - 00:00 DJ W!LD
00:00 - 02:00 SYSTEM OF SURVIVAL

so hang on, you believed a random ticket seller on the streets of san antonio rather than spotlight who have over 35 years of reputation behind them, sell more tickets in a week than that ticket seller will in his life???

all tickets for dc10 are 100% guaranteed. all people who bought internet tickets yesterday and there were hundreds, entered without problem (aside from those who forget to bring their ID with them.....DOH!)

the reason they haven't got tickets to sell is because they are in limited supply and not everyone gets them.

Back