Chelsea Fans

borchx

Hi, which one ot these stands of Stamford Bridge is the best?

N UPPER * £48.00
spc.gif

East Stand Upper (North) * £48.00
spc.gif

East Stand Upper (South) * £48.00
spc.gif

Shed Upper * £48.00
spc.gif

West Stand Lower (North) * £48.00
spc.gif

West Stand Lower (South) * £48.00

what does dull mean?

I'm in London the 13rd, 14th and 15th of April...is the only match i can go.

Hi, which one ot these stands of Stamford Bridge is the best?

N UPPER * £48.00
spc.gif

East Stand Upper (North) * £48.00
spc.gif

East Stand Upper (South) * £48.00
spc.gif

Shed Upper * £48.00
spc.gif

West Stand Lower (North) * £48.00
spc.gif

West Stand Lower (South) * £48.00

the one not facing the pitch!!!

chelsea doesn't have real fans.

for example - the betis barsa game on saturday. all the betis fans have their scarves and shirts and banners from different years of supporting the team. and they are all a little bit different colour and style.

at chelsea, they give 25,000 plastic flags that cost £1.99 to all the fans because they have to create an atmosphere.

A lot of the real Chelsea fans don't bother anymore as it not the Chelsea of old! Yes they are glad to win things etc but I think that novelty has worn off now. The pricing at football does not help as the real fan has been replaced by the corporate 'fan'.

Chelsea were never a real big club but they did have a loyal following.

Often Chelsea have never sold out for Champs league games, away allocation at various grounds including semi finals of FA cup, Charity shield too if I recall.

I have never been a great fan of Chelsea due to the fact i shared a flat with a Chelsea fan and they always thought they were a big club but got 8,000 at home during week then 36k on the Saturday! However he went away up and down the country to see them at places like Grimsby away on a Tuesday night etc but how may of the fans going today would do that. So you have to respect someone who is prepared to do the miles for their club!

Shut up, Grego!

Borchx - Don't listen to him!

Of those choices, if your biggest concern is viewing angle, I'd go for the West Lower first and then East upper.

The Shed End (south) and N Upper (I assume that's the north stand a.k.a. the Matthew Harding stand) are behind the goals. Although, if you want a good atmosphere, those are probably the best places to be.

When Grego and I went to Chelsea v Man City, we sat in the West Upper. That's mostly corporate people and it's quieter than the other stands.

And while yesterday's match with Middlesbrough was horrible, I'd hardly have called that Arsenal match last week "boring"!

Shut up, Grego!

Borchx - Don't listen to him!

Of those choices, if your biggest concern is viewing angle, I'd go for the West Lower first and then East upper.

The Shed End (south) and N Upper (I assume that's the north stand a.k.a. the Matthew Harding stand) are behind the goals. Although, if you want a good atmosphere, those are probably the best places to be.

When Grego and I went to Chelsea v Man City, we sat in the West Upper. That's mostly corporate people and it's quieter than the other stands.

And while yesterday's match with Middlesbrough was horrible, I'd hardly have called that Arsenal match last week "boring"!

that is the answer i was waiting...thanks!!

So, may be West Lower will be my choice. If i convice some friends to go, me be our choice will be Matthew Harding Lower (West)...

Thanks to everyone

I'd go for United or Liverpool. Or if you don't want to leave London, West Ham or Tottenham.

I'm in Liverpool the 13rd but the tickets have sold out Liverpool - Blackburn
Also tickets have sold out for Tottenham - Middlesborugh
Arsenal plays away

So Chelsea is my only chance to see a match

I'm in Liverpool the 13rd but the tickets have sold out Liverpool - Blackburn
Also tickets have sold out for Tottenham - Middlesborugh
Arsenal plays away

So Chelsea is my only chance to see a match

what a surprise!

the fact you can get tickets for the game says a lot about the chelsea support.

Back