Check out the new Bambuddha Grove homepage!

Ibiza-girlie

www.bambuddha.com - fab´homepage with great pics, amongst them out Ibiza weirdo with the grey hair and some stunning ladies!

the menu is new and updated and I could eat every dish there! tHEY HAVE MY FAV´wine (Vina Sol) on the menu for only 10 Euros and I think it looks great!

Probably nothing new to the place, but the new homepage makes me wanna go there instantly. Well London forst in about half an hour so see you soon!

yeah try it once and see if you like it. The place is with no doubt, gorgeous. But wheither you like the food or now is up 2 u. many debated on this one, but it´s my personal fav´!

again: just stay clear of the buffet - NOT good! the rest on the menu looks yummie and I remember the chicken was gooooooood

aww good! well me being a non carb girlie made me loose 5 pounds in just 2 weeks now, so no spring rolls for me - the non carb thing is AMAZING!

BUT CHECK bambuddha again, lovely new page!

you sure do and pay 20 Euros in fee pr. person for booking. the amoumnt will be deducted on your bill when u leavr. its rediculous they made these new rules + they only have 2 seatings a nite - one at nine so you´ll miss the sunset and one at 11 where im no longher hungry, more likely drunk!

Back