Cheap flights

When are you trying to go?

Vueling, Transvia, KLM, Correndon, and TUI appear to fly non stop from AMS to IBZ

There's a furore going on facey because allegedly Ryanair have pulled the Liverpool-Ibiza route all summer. Hope that doesn't affect to many forum members

There's a furore going on facey because allegedly Ryanair have pulled the Liverpool-Ibiza route all summer. Hope that doesn't affect to many forum members
Good use of furore. Think they pulled a load of routes yesterday/today, as one we were going to use for a mate's wedding has mysteriously disappeared.

No direct flights out of Liverpool now. I didnt expect that, I always thought the routes did well.

The best strategy I have been able to identify for determining cheap international flights is to look at the prices on a calendar.

5cabcf85367127573a7f4613_google%20flights%205.jpg

------

I also heard this works well, https://www.skyscanner.com/airline/airline-sky-airline-h2.html

but it is less mainstream, and for my purposes I like to use more official channels, if only for transparency and accountability reasons.

What's the deal with whizz Air flying out of UK. Is cost/ benefit on par with Ryanair? I don't know anything about them.

I usually find Leeds to have the cheapest and best flight times in the North for Ibiza
Leeds and Liverpool are gonna be very popular airports for those of us fed up to the back teeth with long delays in security or immigration @ Manchester. Thing is it's totally random, the days before I went to Malaga the queues at security were reported to eb three hours + and pax missed their flights. So I turned up three hours early....and was through inside ten mins. Also on return there was no-one queuing for immigration!

Also the possibility of a long queue prevents me from booking a £30-odd lounge pass...what's the point if you get through security and have to go straight to the gate?

Note, a 250ml glass of red cost nearly £9, food the same so as it's free in a lounge it's a win! Should be in the "budget" column....a lounge works out cheaper than two wines and a hamburger!

Wizzair are proper budget but handy to get all over random Eastern Europe locations.

But they’ll charge for everything and measure / weigh every bag. Even hand luggage is classified / charged by size & weight

Wizzair are proper budget but handy to get all over random Eastern Europe locations.

But they’ll charge for everything and measure / weigh every bag. Even hand luggage is classified / charged by size & weight
shite mate, maybe cheap but compared to the likes of Ryanair their budget airline is a shambles

only flown with them 3 times and everytime its been delays and cancellations

Back