Cheap club entry and cheap travel around the island

Hi

Not been to Ibiza for years so giving it one last bash. Unfortuneately im on a tight budget. Ive read of people getting into Space at a reduced entrance fee (around 15 euro) by using a wrist band or rockin up early, is this possible? Also, i am staying near to Ibiza town and would like to visit some of the nice beaches/bars i have not done before up toward Cala Longa, St Eulalia etc. Obvioulsy taxis each day will be a killer and i dont want to hire a car incase i want a cheeky beverage, so is the pubilc transport any good?

Thanks in advance..

You can get wristbands etc. hanging around PDB etc. during the day. Head down to PDB beach with a carryout and await freebies.

Buses across the island are fine, you won't get to some of the more remote places (Es Vedra for example) so easily, so if you don't have a car I'd stick to planning to going where the buses take you, discobuses are great and a good laugh.

Cheers, Will be down PDB a fare to be honest at Sands etc so will keep an eye out. Need to get hold of a bus route map too..

Last edited:
You can get hold of wristbands for late entry aswell e.g. Viva Warriors 20euro from 4 onwards, which if your only interested in the headliners is a decent buy.

Also, years ago you used to be able to come and go as you liked at Space. They stamped your hand so you could get back in the club. Can you still do this?

Also, up to you of course, but I'd recommend rethinking the no hire car bit. Couldn't recommend it enough. Far outweighs the benefits of being able to get hammered. And if the urge takes you, just park up somewhere and pick it up the following day.

Hmmmmm...not looking to get hammered but may have one or two cocktails/beers and dont wont to risk it really...car would be nice though..

You have always got your "thumb" for transport as well?

Taxi sharing can cut costs as well, lots of people are prepared to do this, just ask at the rank.

We were cheeky one year and blagged getting into space by saying we were meeting a photographer in there for a fly on the wall documentary about clubbers.
Our line was we were being photographed in every club on the island and would only be in 20mins, buy a drink, have our pic taken and leave but we were late and our camera man was already in.
We Love Sundays.....
Groove Armada on the sun terrace for free was fantastic. .... ;)

car hire can save a packet during the day unless you can rely on buses. club discounts always involve getting in early or going to new/quieter nights but in a good group can be well worth it. or ditch the big clubs and do free stuff on beach or go cheaper places like Undergound

Back