Charities and inefficiency

WeLuvIbiza

Do you ever receive the charity bags through the letter box asking for used bric a brac etc etc?

I have lost count of the number of times we have put a bag out that is never collected, the stuff ends up at a local charity shop. After our last failed attempts to donate bric a brac to Help the aged via the bag collection we have simply ignored the bags as a lost cause.

This week we had a bag from a childrens charity asking for quality used children stuff, it was one we had not heard of before so dutifully put out a bag with some really nice kids stuff in. True to form the bag was sat for two days on and after collection date.

It does make me wonder just how much these charities pee against the wall, in the case of these bags, someone has gone to the trouble of putting bags through doors. Strangely they are rarely collected, leaves me totally puzzled:confused:

We also get loads aswell :confused:

Funnily enough just seen in the garage 3 full bags full ready for collection....so we shall see if they get collected....

Mum hasnt ever said that they dont get collected though :confused: so thats odd you dont...

Just uses the massive bags for bin liners, thats what we do with the left over ones :lol:

Back