Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies filming in Ibiza

Ebibiza

Channel 4's prime time TV show Embarrassing Bodies is going to the IBIZA!

For our brand new series our doctors will be taking the Embarrassing Bodies mobile clinic to Playa D'en Bossa, Ibiza!

Our doctors will be on hand to put minds at rest, tackle embarrassing ailments and spread the message that you should never be embarrassed to see your doctor. There is no problem too big or small, and he'll be there to address ANY health concerns you may have.

Come and find us on Playa D'en Bossa Beach, near Bora Bora, on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th September!

Our experienced doctors will be there to offer reassurance and medical advice on a variety of conditions. Previous episodes of the show have identified serious conditions, as well as putting people's minds at rest over niggling health concerns.

The Embarrassing Bodies doctors will also be seeking out volunteers to help out with some fun demonstrations and health tests on the day with free Sexual Health screening available – so you can enjoy your holiday in confidence. If you want to take part, come and see a member of the team.

If you are either too embarrassed to visit your GP or have failed to find success through prior consultations and procedures, then get in touch with the team for the chance of an on-screen consultation with one of the doctors. Your involvement will raise awareness about your condition, helping other sufferers to seek the treatment they need.

For more information, please contact: ebibiza@mavericktv.co.uk or call +447884296847 or come and speak to a member of the team on the day!

Should be interesting what they "Dig Up" around there at 7am in the morning. I smell an Ibiza Uncovered exploitation style agenda about this one :rolleyes:

I personally think the programme is discusting and shouldnt be on TV...so hearing its going to Ibiza.....well :rolleyes:

Should be interesting what they "Dig Up" around there at 7am in the morning. I smell an Ibiza Uncovered exploitation style agenda about this one :rolleyes:

Exactly!! there's going to be some really proud parents seeing their kids showing off their tackle :spank:

Do we really need to go back to the days of sensationalism TV like this back in Ibiza??

Exactly!! there's going to be some really proud parents seeing their kids showing off their tackle :spank:

Do we really need to go back to the days of sensationalism TV like this back in Ibiza??

Definitely not.....and some people in Ibiza spend a fortune on marketing to project the opposite image.

Simply not allowing this type of programme permission to shoot would be the easiest option.

Impressionable kids dont have to be in Ibiza to get their tackle out for a TV show......so why come here?

Actually as i'll be stopping on the Island for the period of filming i might just go along & present myself in the hope i'll get on UK TV:) Then when asked what my problem is i'll "ask why is it i'm the biggest P***k on Ibiza":lol: Now that should make for some good family viewing.

Cheers

:
actually as i'll be stopping on the island for the period of filming i might just go along & present myself in the hope i'll get on uk tv:) then when asked what my problem is i'll "ask why is it i'm the biggest p***k on ibiza":lol: Now that should make for some good family viewing.

Cheers

:):)

"Hi,

I'm too scared to go to my usual doctor and show him the wart i have on the end of my pen!s that's the size of a golf ball but hey, I'm more than happy to whip it out on tv and let the world see it. "

Program is full of very weird people

"The Embarrassing Bodies doctors will also be seeking out volunteers..."

Do you 'seek out volunteers', or are they meant to come to you?

Yes plenty of pilly willy,coke vag,k holes and a few with sand in there eye...should be great tv..

"The Embarrassing Bodies doctors will also be seeking out volunteers..."

Do you 'seek out volunteers', or are they meant to come to you?

A lot of the cheaper reality tv shows employ actors to act that they are real people......

"Hi,

I'm too scared to go to my usual doctor and show him the wart i have on the end of my pen!s that's the size of a golf ball but hey, I'm more than happy to whip it out on tv and let the world see it. "

Program is full of very weird people

This is what i never understood about the programme :rolleyes:

I might pop along and see if they can do anything for my 12 inch lash, It is constantly getting in my way when dancing.

Back